Welcome to the Greendale High School Athletic Department
Greendale Athletic Online Store - OPEN NOW
The Greendale Athletic Fall Online Store is NOW OPEN through Monday, August 27th. Click the link below to see newest Greendale Spirit Wear and place your order TODAY!
Greendale Poms Named "2018 Best in the Midwest"!
Congratulations to the Greendale High School Pom Program on their great showing at the Badgerette Midwest Grand Championships in Chicago, IL!
On August 18th the Poms won in the highly competitive Small Varsity division:
OVERALL - 2018 Midwest Small Varsity Grand Champions including:
1st Place Open Pom-Small Varsity
1st Place Competition-Small Varsity
1st Place Kickline-Small Varsity
1st Place Short
1st Place Sr. Kick (Abby Amidzich, Lauren Greenberg, Maddy Dalton, Huong Nguyen, Ashlyn Sanders)
1st Place Dance Trio (Ashlyn Sanders, Abbie Wood, Peyton Sanders)
Ashlyn Sanders & Abby Amidzich we’re in the Top 6 overall Miss Badgerette solos with Abbie Wood & Maggie Arndorfer earning preliminary awards.
Mark your Calendars:
2018 Fall Sports - Interest Meeting
Receive the Necessary Medical Paperwork, Meet the Coaching Staff, Here about the upcoming Season!
Click Below for the Fall Sports Power Point
2018-2019 - Pre-Participation Checklist to Compete in Athletics
- Updated Physical Form on File in Athletic Department.
- If the physical exam took place prior to April 1, 2017, the student will need a new physical for the 2018-19 school year.
- If you are unable to see your Primary Care Physician, you can schedule a physical appointment with the School Nurse by calling (414) 423-0110 ext. 4301.
- Concussion Education Form: Read and Signed (Located in PowerSchool 'Back to School Check-In')
- $120.00 Athletic Fee Paid - This is flat fee is paid once per school year per child. (Located in PowerSchool 'Back to School Check-In')
- Fee Includes FREE Admission to All Home Greendale Athletic Events (Excludes W.I.A.A. Tournament Games.)
- Co-Curricular Code of Conduct: Read and Signed. (Located in PowerSchool 'Back to School Check-In')
Please be sure the above items are taken care of PRIOR to the first day of practice for your given sports season! This paperwork must be turned in every school year in order to compete in Athletics. If you have any questions, please check with the Athletic Office.
Congratulations to the Greendale Student-Athletes of the Month!
Every month, each in-season Varsity Athletic Program will be selecting a student-athlete to be recognized as the 'Athlete of the Month'.
Greendale Mentioned in Sports Illustrated!
Greendale High School's - Hurricane Relief Fundraiser for the JJ Watt Foundation earlier this school year got mentioned in the December 11th Issue of Sports Illustrated! In the issue, JJ Watt was named 'Sports Illustrated Sportsperson of the Year'.
The article focuses on JJ Watt's fundraising for the Houston Relief Effort, and talks about a few of the groups who raised money for his effort throughout the country! Greendale was both mentioned and an image from the event was featured in the print issue!
CLICK HERE to Read the Online Article from Sports Illustrated!
CONGRATULATIONS: 2017 -2018 W.I.A.A. STATE Qualifiers
Join the Greendale Panther
Click the Membership Icon Below to Visit the GPABC Website!
Visit http://www.greendaleboosters.org/ for More Information!
Thank You Sponsors!
Greendale High School would like to thank the organizations who support Panther Athletics!
Website Sponsors Include:
Website Sponsors Include:
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like your organization to be a website sponsor!