Welcome to the Greendale High School Athletic Department
Greendale Panther Online Spirit Shop - NOW OPEN!
The Greendale Panther Online Store is NOW Open! Click the link below to view and purchase spirit wear items for the upcoming school year. This online store will be closing on Monday, August 26th. We anticipate items arriving to your school on the week of September 16th.
2019 Fall Sport - Start Dates:
Football - August 5th
Girls Cross Country - August 19th
2019-2020 - Pre-Participation Checklist to Compete in Athletics
- Updated Physical Form on File in Athletic Department.
- If the physical exam took place prior to April 1, 2018, the student will need a new physical for the 2019-20 school year.
- If you are unable to see your Primary Care Physician, you can schedule a physical appointment with the School Nurse by calling (414) 423-0110 ext. 4301.
- Concussion Education Form: Read and Signed (Located in PowerSchool 'Back to School Check-In')
- $120.00 Athletic Fee Paid - This is flat fee is paid once per school year per child. (Located in PowerSchool 'Back to School Check-In')
- Fee Includes FREE Admission to All Home Greendale Athletic Events (Excludes W.I.A.A. Tournament Games.)
- Co-Curricular Code of Conduct: Read and Signed. (Located in PowerSchool 'Back to School Check-In')
Please Note: The Power School portal will open on July 15th for the 2019-2020 School Year!
Please be sure the above items are taken care of PRIOR to the first day of practice for your given sports season! This paperwork must be turned in every school year in order to compete in Athletics. If you have any questions, please check with the Athletic Office.
Congratulations to the Greendale Student-Athletes of the Month!
Every month, each in-season Varsity Athletic Program will be selecting a student-athlete to be recognized as the 'Athlete of the Month'.
March/April - Athletes of the Month:
Riley Polasek & Diana Victory - Softball
Alyssa Dobbs & Miguel Smith - Track & Field
James Johnson & Josh Warner - Golf
Paul Toetz - Baseball
Nina Delgadillo & Ella Farley - Girls Soccer
Max Berner - Boys Tennis
May - Athletes of the Month:
Riley Polasek - Softball
Enrique Belmontes & Hailey DeLong - Track & Field
Brandon LaBeau, Jackson Richards & Sebastian Hoth - Golf
JR Muth & Sam Swittel - Baseball
Kaelin McGee & Desa Vorkapich - Girls Soccer
Stefan Zrnic - Boys Tennis
CONGRATULATIONS: 2018 - 2019 W.I.A.A. STATE Qualifiers
2019-2020 March of Champions!
Greendale Mentioned in Sports Illustrated!
Greendale High School's - Hurricane Relief Fundraiser for the JJ Watt Foundation earlier this school year got mentioned in the December 11th Issue of Sports Illustrated! In the issue, JJ Watt was named 'Sports Illustrated Sportsperson of the Year'.
The article focuses on JJ Watt's fundraising for the Houston Relief Effort, and talks about a few of the groups who raised money for his effort throughout the country! Greendale was both mentioned and an image from the event was featured in the print issue!
CLICK HERE to Read the Online Article from Sports Illustrated!
Join the Greendale Panther
Click the Membership Icon Below to Visit the GPABC Website!
Visit http://www.greendaleboosters.org/ for More Information!
Thank You Sponsors!
Greendale High School would like to thank the organizations who support Panther Athletics!
Website Sponsors Include:
Website Sponsors Include:
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like your organization to be a website sponsor!