Welcome to the Greendale High School Athletic Department
Mark your Calendars:
2018 Fall Sports - Interest Meeting
Learn More About the Following Sports:
Boys Soccer - Boys Volleyball - Cross Country - Football
Girls Swim - Girls Tennis - Girls Volleyball
Receive the Necessary Medical Paperwork, Meet the Coaching Staff, Here about the upcoming Season!
Tuesday, June 26th
Greendale High School
5:45 - GPABC Introduction
6:00 - Fall Sports
2018-2019 - Pre-Participation Checklist to Compete in Athletics
- Updated Physical Form on File in Athletic Department.
- If the physical exam took place prior to April 1, 2017, the student will need a new physical for the 2018-19 school year.
- If you are unable to see your Primary Care Physician, you can schedule a physical appointment with the School Nurse by calling (414) 423-0110 ext. 4301.
- Concussion Education Form: Read and Signed (Located in PowerSchool 'Back to School Check-In')
- $125.00 Athletic Fee Paid - This is flat fee is paid once per school year per child. (Located in PowerSchool 'Back to School Check-In')
- Fee Includes FREE Admission to All Home Greendale Athletic Events (Excludes W.I.A.A. Tournament Games.)
- Co-Curricular Code of Conduct: Read and Signed. (Located in PowerSchool 'Back to School Check-In')
Please be sure the above items are taken care of PRIOR to the first day of practice for your given sports season! This paperwork must be turned in every school year in order to compete in Athletics. If you have any questions, please check with the Athletic Office.
Spring/Summer Sports Team Updates:
Congratulations to the Greendale Student-Athletes of the Month!
Every month, each in-season Varsity Athletic Program will be selecting a student-athlete to be recognized as the 'Athlete of the Month'.
Greendale Mentioned in Sports Illustrated!
Greendale High School's - Hurricane Relief Fundraiser for the JJ Watt Foundation earlier this school year got mentioned in the December 11th Issue of Sports Illustrated! In the issue, JJ Watt was named 'Sports Illustrated Sportsperson of the Year'.
The article focuses on JJ Watt's fundraising for the Houston Relief Effort, and talks about a few of the groups who raised money for his effort throughout the country! Greendale was both mentioned and an image from the event was featured in the print issue!
CLICK HERE to Read the Online Article from Sports Illustrated!
CONGRATULATIONS: 2017 -2018 W.I.A.A. STATE Qualifiers
Join the Greendale Panther
Click the Membership Icon Below to Visit the GPABC Website!
Visit http://www.greendaleboosters.org/ for More Information!
Thank You Sponsors!
Greendale High School would like to thank the organizations who support Panther Athletics!
Website Sponsors Include:
Website Sponsors Include:
Contact: email@example.com if you would like your organization to be a website sponsor!