Welcome to the Greendale High School Athletic Department
2018 Winter Sports - Interest Meeting
2018-2019 - Pre-Participation Checklist to Compete in Athletics
- Updated Physical Form on File in Athletic Department.
- If the physical exam took place prior to April 1, 2017, the student will need a new physical for the 2018-19 school year.
- If you are unable to see your Primary Care Physician, you can schedule a physical appointment with the School Nurse by calling (414) 423-0110 ext. 4301.
- Concussion Education Form: Read and Signed (Located in PowerSchool 'Back to School Check-In')
- $120.00 Athletic Fee Paid - This is flat fee is paid once per school year per child. (Located in PowerSchool 'Back to School Check-In')
- Fee Includes FREE Admission to All Home Greendale Athletic Events (Excludes W.I.A.A. Tournament Games.)
- Co-Curricular Code of Conduct: Read and Signed. (Located in PowerSchool 'Back to School Check-In')
Please be sure the above items are taken care of PRIOR to the first day of practice for your given sports season! This paperwork must be turned in every school year in order to compete in Athletics. If you have any questions, please check with the Athletic Office.
Congratulations to the Greendale Student-Athletes of the Month!
Every month, each in-season Varsity Athletic Program will be selecting a student-athlete to be recognized as the 'Athlete of the Month'.
August - Athletes of the Month:
Josh Dymond - Football
Alyssa Dobbs & Connor Polenske - Cross Country
Elly Hottinger - Girls Tennis
Olivia Julien - Girls Swim
Kayce Litzau - Girls Volleyball
Sam Swittel - Boys Volleyball
Abby Amidzich & Ashlyn Sanders - Poms
Yvett Sanchez - Cheerleading
Jacob Smitsdorf - Boys Soccer
October - Athletes of the Month:
Cheyanne Gruetzmacher - Cheerleading
September - Athletes of the Month:
Noah Radka - Football
Logan Lutz & Jason Yager - Boys Cross Country
Kelsey Sodemann - Girls Cross Country
Megan Jacobs - Girls Tennis
Emma Polenske - Girls Swim
Sarah Mattes - Girls Volleyball
Tyler Cira - Boys Volleyball
Lauren Greenberg - Poms
Sebastian Lechuga - Boys Soccer
CONGRATULATIONS: 2018 -2019 W.I.A.A. STATE Qualifiers
2018-2019 March of Champions!
Greendale Mentioned in Sports Illustrated!
Greendale High School's - Hurricane Relief Fundraiser for the JJ Watt Foundation earlier this school year got mentioned in the December 11th Issue of Sports Illustrated! In the issue, JJ Watt was named 'Sports Illustrated Sportsperson of the Year'.
The article focuses on JJ Watt's fundraising for the Houston Relief Effort, and talks about a few of the groups who raised money for his effort throughout the country! Greendale was both mentioned and an image from the event was featured in the print issue!
CLICK HERE to Read the Online Article from Sports Illustrated!
Join the Greendale Panther
Click the Membership Icon Below to Visit the GPABC Website!
Visit http://www.greendaleboosters.org/ for More Information!
Thank You Sponsors!
Greendale High School would like to thank the organizations who support Panther Athletics!
Website Sponsors Include:
Website Sponsors Include:
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like your organization to be a website sponsor!